Highly recommended and may be secured by phone with a Visa or MasterCard number.
REFUNDS: Trips that need to be changed or cancelled due to weather or river conditions are done so with no obligation. Please give us a least 24 hours notice that you or your group must cancel your trip for any reason for a full refund.
GROUP RATES: We offer group discounts on all our trips providing ONE person handles reservations and payment.
10% DISCOUNT: On trips with 5-9 canoes, 10-19 kayaks or 10-19 tubes.
20% DISCOUNT: On trips with 10 canoes or more, 20 kayaks or more, or 20 tubes or more.
WHAT TO BRING: (printer friendly version)
- On the river wear clothing you don't mind getting wet or dirty. Bring a change of clothes for after your trip.
- Wear something on your feet for protection - old running shoes, sandals or river shoes - NOT Flip-Flops!
- Food or snacks in unbreakable containers. Bring plenty to drink on hot days.
- Dress according to the weather. Shorts, bathing suit and t-shirts are great for hot days and wind breakers, wool or nylon shirts for cool days.
- Sun protection, sunblock, hat and sunglasses.
- Waterproof watch.
- Leave all unneeded items like wallets, keys, pagers, etc. behind. We have a safe place to leave car keys at the outpost while you're on the river.
- Dogs are welcome!
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Large coolers, styrofoam coolers, glass bottles.
- Radios, non-waterproof cameras.